Welcome to Show Me The BOOKS!

Welcome to Show me the BOOKS! A blog about literature for elementary school students. All posts include a summary, a citation, and teaching suggestions along with websites for lesson extension or references. Please explore and comment!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello Visitors!

Hello Everyone! My name is Jennifer, and I'm currently a student working towards my dream in becoming a teacher. "Show Me the BOOKS!" will be a personal record of children's literature that I've been reading for my coursework. And, it will later serve as a reference for implementing in my classroom.

Please enjoy "Show Me the BOOKS!" for your references as well. I will  be integrating fun and interactive ways in getting students interested in reading and specifically reading these books!

Please comment with your opinions, suggestions, or ideas!
Thanks for stopping by!

Books will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment